Sort by Open mode The wooden door is divided into four kinds: flat open door, sliding door, folding gate and spring door according to the open way. The codes for these four modes are indicated by P, T, Z and H respectively.
The lifting fixed part is a flat opening or sliding door when combined with a flat or sliding door.
Classification by structure
According to the different wooden door structure, wooden doors can be divided into solid wood mortise door, solid wood composite door, plywood molded hollow door.
Classification by finishes
Wood door According to the material classification, can be divided into veneer, wood-based panels and polymer materials three kinds, code-named respectively, M, R, and G.
- Function Of Interior Door
- Types Of Interior Doors
- The Method Of Choosing Indoor Door
- Selection Skills Of Interior Doors
- Characteristics Of Stainless Steel Handle
- The concept of glass doors
- Brief Introduction Of Glass Door
- Decorative Glass Doors
- Safety Glass Door
- Energy-saving Glass Door
- How To Select Your Sliding Barn Door Hardware
- Let The Sliding Door System Change Your Life Now